How Emmanuel Church is Responding
Thanks to the continued generosity of our congregation, Emmanuel Church is responding to the current COVID-19 crisis and social distancing protocols in the following ways.
- Contributing to local community projects, including covering the cost of supplies for high-risk people homebound due to the virus.
- Contributing to the efforts of Midwest Food Bank as they distribute food through local food banks.
- Working with the Refuge, our local community outreach partner centrally located between all of our Emmanuel campus communities. We are supporting a drive-thru food and assistance program and connecting with families as financial support is requested during this crisis.
- Committing to fund the delivery of 10,000 approved masks for local hospitals as part of a coalition of Indianapolis-area churches. The combined effort is contributing 200,000 masks to local hospitals.
- Working with our global partners to see that our efforts extend to their ministries as needs arise.
- Providing opportunities for the people of Emmanuel to step up to help.
Your continued generosity allows Emmanuel to meet the needs of ministry through each of our campuses and environments, as well as providing financial resources to these local partnerships throughout this COVID-19 crisis.
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to set up a recurring gift today.